Pages

11.24.2008

Another Pt. Townsend Sunrise

Wow, it’s already late November. I’ve been working in my studio but progress has been slow due to the necessity of a day job and the responsibility of yard maintenance. I’ve been hoping for a good wind storm to blow the gazillion leaves from my yard to those of my neighbors but no such luck. As a result, I think I may have leaf-rakers-elbow. For Christmas I want the Black and Decker Leaf Hog. I hope to post some studio pictures soon, (once the Motrin kicks in and I can lift my camera off its shelf) but in the meantime here is another sunrise taken last week while at Fort Worden in Port Townsend, WA.


August, November it doesn’t seem to matter; the sunrises viewed in Fort Worden are spectacular.
Here is an artist whose work I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment