Summer in my studio

Since my last post I've traveled across the globe to China and have taken a second trip to Michigan.  I'll be making a third trip to my home state soon.  In between all my jet setting I've been working and in that work, looking for a path leading me to what's next.  My way forward is still murky, (I do tend to be somewhat of a 'plodder') but I'm pleased with the work that I've managed to pull off during this busy and ambiguous time.

My work table.  I manage to fill every inch available to me when I work.
Two blocks ready for Secret Messages
Hanging on to my stencils just in case I need them again.
On the drying rack.
A stencil for Uptown Girl 1
More stencils for Uptown Girl 1
Another edition on the drying rack.
Finally a mokuhanga print that won't end up in the rubbish bin.


  1. Hi Betsy,

    As always, your prints are amazing!

    1. Hi Gloria! Thank you for your kind words! Hope you are enjoying the summer!

  2. Wow, Betsy! You've done a lot this summer. These prints are wonderful.

    1. Thank you Annie! I'm looking forward to getting back to work after my latest travels.