Pages

7.14.2014

Summer in my studio

Since my last post I've traveled across the globe to China and have taken a second trip to Michigan.  I'll be making a third trip to my home state soon.  In between all my jet setting I've been working and in that work, looking for a path leading me to what's next.  My way forward is still murky, (I do tend to be somewhat of a 'plodder') but I'm pleased with the work that I've managed to pull off during this busy and ambiguous time.

My work table.  I manage to fill every inch available to me when I work.
Two blocks ready for Secret Messages
Hanging on to my stencils just in case I need them again.
On the drying rack.
A stencil for Uptown Girl 1
More stencils for Uptown Girl 1
Another edition on the drying rack.
Finally a mokuhanga print that won't end up in the rubbish bin.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy,

    As always, your prints are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria! Thank you for your kind words! Hope you are enjoying the summer!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Betsy! You've done a lot this summer. These prints are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie! I'm looking forward to getting back to work after my latest travels.

      Delete