Pages

4.22.2013

Day jobs are necessary, but why do they have to take up so much time?

I'm working an extra day at church each week and while the extra money is appreciated, the reshuffling of my weekly schedule has taken some time to get used to.  Fortunately, over the past weekend I was able to eek out some much needed studio time.  In addition to washing, drying and folding several loads of laundry;  purchasing cat food for three hungry felines; making an excellent pot of minestrone, (really, I out-did myself); and delivering some artwork for an upcoming group exhibit;  I also found time to completely fatigue my right arm carving spider web patterns into plywood and get two colors on my latest print.  I like how it looks at this point and am now entering into the phase where I'm convinced I will (and just might) ruin the whole thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment