Pages

12.19.2008

Snow Day

Winter Storm 2008, Part I hit the northwest yesterday. Part II is expected tomorrow night. They say we are in for a white Christmas because the storm systems are coming from Canada, which means the temps will remain low and the snow will stick around, or some such thing. Today the side-streets are a mess, but that won’t stop me from venturing out a little bit later…what’s a few inches of snow over already icy roads? But for now I will stay home, decorate the house and wrap some presents. Here are a few photos of our winter wonderland, inside and out.

The devil-children who live up the street made a snow man.

View from my front window.

My snow-people family.

Paper snowflakes; one of my favorite pasttimes.

Happy weekend! Everyone, stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment